The multistage water purification stages inside the AQUAPHOR mobile purification plant includes:
1. Submersible screen filter with the high-efficiency built-in suction pump and automatically backwashable 1 mm prefilter. Up to 20 meters of height difference between the submersible filter and the containerized system.
2. Flocculation stage with the automatic computer-controlled Grundfos dosing station
3. Hydrocyclone for filtering out large particulates
4. Sedimentation tank with the automatic electrochlorination* and filtering out fine precipitate
5. Automatical CIP (clean in place) backwashable 200 microns screen filter
6. Activated carbon with silver to remove active chlorine and organics.
7. 5 microns polypropylene melt-blown cartridge filtration stage
8. Reverse osmosis 2000 LPH (liter per hour) with the automatic chemical CIP (clean in place)** and automatic antiscalant dosing station
10. Permeate collection station (800 L) with the automatic chlorination
11. Automatic ultraviolet recirculation
12. 2 automatic filling stations for water (25Lcontainers)
13. Section for empty bottles washing and disinfection
* innovative fully automatic low-cost electrochlorination system where highly active chlorine solution is generated using revere osmosis water and salt
** self-cleaning RO membrane patented technology
The system is designed for any kind of impurities including but not limited to positively negatively neutrally charged dissolved and suspended matter, humic acids and other types of impurities.
The WHO standards quality of drinking water is assured by the combination of chemical pretreatment, removal of any particulates, activated carbon, 0.01 microns automatic ultrafiltration followed by high-efficiency RO with 3 point measurement and analysis of the salt content presence to assure smooth operation (before and after RO membrane).
Automatic data control and analysis at the central control station, which can physically be set anywhere in the world.
The equipment is installed, connected, wired and tested.
Automatic temperature control using Japanese hot-cold temperature control system. Outside temperature from -25 C to 50 C. If the outside temperature drops exceed this limit, please consult the factory for additional measures.
Please require special options for seawater desalination.
This particular containerized solution is equipped specially for the needs of the small village in the EU to serve as a compact ultrafiltration water purification plant.